Ownership Mindset – How to Get Your Employees to Think and Act Like Business Owners
Ownership Mindset is a business model that encourages employees to think and act like business owners. Having your employees thinking and acting as a business owner is a critical component of employee ownership success. Find out how to implement and drive this management model through your business.
What Will You Get from this Webinar?
- Why Ownership Mindset is effective for businesses
- An understanding of Ownership Mindset and its core components: Personnel, Knowledge, Systems, Incentives
- The benefits Ownership Mindset carries including employee retention, engagement and encouraging peak performance
- How to create a learning environment; a “business of businesspeople”
- How to focus on the key, critical leading indicators that drive financial performance
- How to implement a win-win-win incentive scheme
- How to build a culture of accountability, purpose and profit
Interested in retaining your key employees?
Get your free ESOP whitepaper.