Unfortunately, the majority of businesses today have an unrealistic idea or no idea of the value of the business and an ineffective succession plan if one at all.
Worst of all many business owners don’t think about succession planning until their retirement is upon them. In some circumstances, unplanned events such as medical or financial arise and owners are often forced to sell their business as soon as possible and leave money on the table as a result.
This information session aims to show you two essential strategies for you to consider.
Learn how to increase the value of your business AND learn how an employee share ownership plan could benefit you and your key people
As well as the assets of your business, you need to consider systems, staff, structure and other items – you don’t know what you don’t know.
– Know what strategies to implement to increase business value. Prioritise your actions.
– Understand other external factors and learn what you need to be mindful of.
– Consider an employee share ownership plan with attractive tax concessions. This can be used to attract, retain and motivate employees who may be interested in buying into the business, but don’t have the financial ability to do so.
– A business owner wanting to know what your business is worth?
– Experiencing ownership changes or disputes?
– An owner requiring advice about the succession of a business?
– A business owner considering their options?
– A business owner wanting to provide ownership to your key people?
The clients we work with have achieved an average profit increase of 37% p.a. Attend this upcoming session and find out how.
Most businesses require three to five years to maximise the value and prepare themselves to extract the full value successfully, so don’t keep putting this off.