Business Succession & Exit Planning for Businesses in Built Environment - Succession Plus

Which Employee Share Ownership Plan is right for your business? Watch our Free Webinar 

Business Succession & Exit Planning for Businesses in Built Environment

Business Succession & Exit Planning for Businesses in Built Environment

$0.00

Find out the latest trends in the Built Environment industry at our free 1-hour workshop.

Starts at: 03:30 p.m.

Ends at: 04:30 p.m.

Location: Online

Register
Category:

Description

Each industry faces different issues and is dependent upon different drivers in terms of sales cycles, valuation multiples and industry benchmarking.

55% of industry operators within the Built Environment cited external forces, including the economic outlook, as a significant challenge. Currently, only 37% of engineering firms are high performers while the other 63% are low performers. There is also only a small percentage of high performers across other segments of the Built Environment including large commercial projects, infrastructure, surveyors, architects and multi-dwelling residential.

We have completed a major research project for business owners in Built Environment and have summarised the findings into an industry whitepaper to also be presented at this workshop.

To find out how businesses in your industry are valued and know the latest trends in succession planning and how to maximise the value of your business and achieve a successful exit, download a copy of our whitepaper and register for this event.

Event Details

Date: 14 May, 2020

Email: info@successionplus.com.au