We’re long past chatting VC and inspo-posts about hustling.
We’re about building on the success when you’re at mid-market size. Leveling-up and stepping up.
The Mid Market Matters business podcast features conversations about real business development for companies that are struggling with their new success. If you have more than a dozen employees or $2million to $100million in revenue, this show is for you.
How do you stay on top of a growing, evolving business?
Now you’re employing more staff and your turnover has grown, what’s next?
Succession expert Craig West hosts conversations for leaders and managers who want to level up their team, operations, and sales. And yes, you’ll get an action item with every episode.
Mid-sized businesses are responsible for creating over 30% of total revenue and a third of the total employment in the country. Impressive, especially considering that they only make up around 5% of all entities on business registers.
From building a board of directors to implementing new technology and due diligence – as the business grows the stakes raise with it. We’ll raise your skills to meet the challenge. Success is just the start. Welcome to the club.
- Episode 41: SME TV &Radio Launch
- Episode 40: Financial Strategies for Business Owners
- Episode 39: Global Expansion for Mid-Market Businesses
- Episode 38: Clarion – Succession Model for Financial Services
- Episode 37: Employee Ownership as A Marketing and Growth Strategy
- Episode 36: Reshaping Your Workforce in Post-COVID Normal
- Episode 35: Intellectual Property as a Tool to Maximise Value
- Episode 34: B2B for Business Recovery and Growth
- Episode 33: HR & Your People During COVID-19
- Episode 32: High Growth Business Models
- Episode 31: Futurist Craig Rispin Shows Business Owners How to Know First, Be First, Profit First
- Episode 30: Private Equity for Mid-Market Businesses
- Episode 29: Leadership in a Crisis
- Episode 28: Latest Trends and Research for Mid-Market Businesses
- Episode 27: Earning and Using Your Frequent Flyer Point to “Fly Flat”
- Episode 26: Mid-Market Success Story – 60-Year Family Business Success
- Episode 25: Radical Candor as a Business Tool
- Episode 24: Strategic Planning and Competitive Intelligence
- Episode 23: Technology and Payment Systems
- Episode 22: Mid-market Success Story – LG Accounting Solutions
- Episode 21: Financial Planning Industry and Succession
- Episode 20: Government Funding for Innovation
- Episode 19: Success Factors
- Episode 18: Mid-market Success Story – Fitbeat
- Episode 17: Connection for Success – Networking on Steroids
- Episode 16: Preparing Your Business for Sale – Exit Strategy
- Episode 15: Self-Managed Super Funds for Business Owners
- Episode 14: Mid-market Success Story – Umwelt Employee Share Plan
- Episode 13: Business Succession and Exit Planning
- Episode 12: Tips for Marketing Online
- Episode 11: Financial Management
- Episode 10: Government Grants
- Episode 9: How to Get the Right Software
- Episode 8: Branding for the Mid-market
- Episode 7: Get Rid of “Busy”
- Episode 6: Raising Funds in the Mid-market
- Episode 5: How to Scale, Fast
- Episode 4: The 5-hour Workday
- Episode 3: Top 6 Barriers to Growth
- Episode 2: Family Wealth Management
- Episode 1: Why the Mid-market Matters